Go Back   Defense Technology & Military Forum > Global Defense & Military > Air Force & Aviation
Forgot Password? Join Us! Its's free!

Defense News
Land, Air & Naval Forces

Military Photos
Latest Military Pictures

F-35_launches_Joint_Strike_Missile.jpg

us-south-korea-drill.jpg

this-year-12700-us-troops-are-participating-alongside-many-more-south-korean-soldiers.jpg

the-us-routinely-dedicates-an-extremely-large-contingent-of-soldiers-and-marines-to-the-drills.jpg
Defense Reports
Aerospace & Defence

Recent Photos - DefenceTalk Military Gallery

Vintage Footage: Cold War A-10 ICT at RAF Woodbridge

This is a discussion on Vintage Footage: Cold War A-10 ICT at RAF Woodbridge within the Air Force & Aviation forum, part of the Global Defense & Military category; Hey, folks...new member here. I have dug through some of my old video, edited it, and posted a YouTube vid ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old August 20th, 2010   #1
Just Hatched
Private
Threads:
Vintage Footage: Cold War A-10 ICT at RAF Woodbridge

Hey, folks...new member here. I have dug through some of my old video, edited it, and posted a YouTube vid showing how we conducted Integrated Combat Turnarounds back in the 1980s.

Since I don't have 10 posts, I can't post a link, but you can go to YouTube and search for A-10 ICT and you'll find it. Note that you want to click on the updated video, as I posted an original that was done with a rubbish video editor. So click on the "Updated" video link.

Sorry for the video quality, but we didn't have HD back then...

Cheers!

KnightKross
KnightKross is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: