Go Back   Defense Technology & Military Forum > Global Defense & Military > Air Force & Aviation
Forgot Password? Join Us! Its's free!

Defense News
Land, Air & Naval Forces

Military Photos
Latest Military Pictures

Nellis_14_T-birds_1543-1.JPG

Nellis_14_T-birds_1441-1.JPG

Nellis_14_T-birds_1491-1.JPG

Nellis_14_GR4_0963-1.JPG
Defense Reports
Aerospace & Defence

Recent Photos - DefenceTalk Military Gallery

Super Hornet in Air-to-Air question/ thread

This is a discussion on Super Hornet in Air-to-Air question/ thread within the Air Force & Aviation forum, part of the Global Defense & Military category; Hello, i want to know if the super hornet is superior in terms of air superiority of today. It's receiving ...

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old June 9th, 2013   #1
Just Hatched
Private
No Avatar
Threads:
Super Hornet in Air-to-Air question/ thread

Hello, i want to know if the super hornet is superior in terms of air superiority of today. It's receiving block III upgrades. also when it recives the EPE Engines does it increase the super hornets air superiority capabilities? It has AIM-9x,JHMCS,APG-79, superior maneuverability.

Also I'm new here. Any pilots or experts could tell me please? I love the super hornet in air superiority. But I've been reading some false statements about the super hornet not being good in air to air. So makes me feel sick and worried
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NZDF General discussion thread NZLAV Geo-strategic Issues 3040 2 Weeks Ago 05:24 AM
Royal Australian Air Force [RAAF] News, Discussions and Updates Todjaeger Air Force & Aviation 4544 4 Weeks Ago 08:27 AM
Super Hornet question STURM Air Force & Aviation 12 August 16th, 2011 09:33 AM
EA/18G Growler Malayali Air Force & Aviation 947 June 28th, 2008 06:17 PM

Old June 9th, 2013   #2
Just Hatched
Private
No Avatar
Threads:
??????????????
Old June 9th, 2013   #3
Defense Professional / Analyst
Brigadier General
Threads:
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyman2009 View Post
Also I'm new here. Any pilots or experts could tell me please? I love the super hornet in air superiority. But I've been reading some false statements about the super hornet not being good in air to air. So makes me feel sick and worried
If you have already concluded these are false statements why are you worried. Useful to know what you consider false in order for an informed conversation.

Is this SPAM?
Old June 9th, 2013   #4
Super Moderator
Lieutenant General
No Avatar
Threads:
The Super Hornet will do the job that's asked of it and I'm not interested in letting some he said/she said, pointless, childish discussion get any footing on the site. We expect better quality from threads and no one liner posts, particularly just full of question marks. Thread closed.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: