Pakistan got 10 scud missiles last year, says Japanese newspaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamza_K

BS... who would want to buy scuds huh? Did Pakistan have enough scuds to shuffle around in the Afghan war. Why couldn't they just import them from China? Why couldn't they get it from Kazakhistan, Ukraine, Uzbeckistan and what not... These bicthes are so common that even the Yemenis have them.

anwarma

I agree - this is definite BS! Pakistani missiles are better than scud crap , to say the least! :mad

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Who cares, just more missiles to hit India with if they attack :smokingc:
Hawk, important part highlighted. I hope you understand. ;) IF THEY ATTACK! IF any country attacks India or US. I am sure those countries will use all their might to fight back. Same with Pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:

HAWK

WebMaster said:
Who cares, just more missiles to hit India with if they attack :smokingc:
Hawk, important part highlighted. I hope you understand. ;) IF THEY ATTACK! IF any country attacks India or US. I am sure those countries will use all their might to fight back. Same with Pakistan.
No probs Webbie..just that the use of emoticons can be inflammatory. I'm not asking for censorship..just common sense.

I remember this guy from EZ...not a good track record. Just seemed to indicate more than was necessary.

Anyways, thx for ur response.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pathfinder-X

Tribal Warlord
Verified Defense Pro
why would anyone try to get scud?? it's the crappiest ballistic missile out here, the accuracy could be off a kilometer from it's intended target, it shouldn't even be called a missile, more like a rocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.