Suggestions

What do you think of the suggestions?

• I agree with them

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I disagree with them

• Needs modification (I'll specify in a reply)

• Total voters

Winter

Great idea and site...I"m surprised there aren't many at all of these.

Can the gallery be modified as to place the World/Other category at the top? At first I thought it was just USA/UK/France/Pakistan etc....

Can there be an Events Section or something with album galleries for World War 2, The Iraq War, etc?

Can the World section be created with individual country albums e.g. Canada, Australia, Indonesia, etc.

In the forums can a Help/Problems board be created? I doubt it will be used often if any times at all but just to have it there, you know?...

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Hello Winter,

Thanks for joining and thank you for your input.

-Can the gallery be modified as to place the World/Other category at the top? At first I thought it was just USA/UK/France/Pakistan etc....

We can certainly do that. But the idea behind this was to include major military powers, mainly the powers with nukes. :)

Can there be an Events Section or something with album galleries for World War 2, The Iraq War, etc?

I must say, very good idea. We will talk about this with our team and i think it will get the OKAY. Good one. :)

In the forums can a Help/Problems board be created? I doubt it will be used often if any times at all but just to have it there, you know?...

Thats why we have feedback forum and you can email [email protected] anytime to resolve any problem. But we will look into that as well.

Keep coming up with great ideas. :thumb

The Watcher

Can the World section be created with individual country albums e.g. Canada, Australia, Indonesia, etc.
:idea2

I dont't know if we will be able to make albums for each country thats too much work and would require too many people to administer the gallery... but heres what I think:

Make categories for two additional countries from each continent.