[ List of "Active" Military Aircraft ] All Nations

gisli

Hi Everyone

I´m very new here so please bare with me :dunce.

I´m looking for a list of active military aircraft for a service that i have online for aviation technician/mechanics. We currently only have the listed approved EASA aircraft (google: easa part-66) in the database but would like to be able to accommodate users that work in the global defense sector. (currently we only have commercial aviation users)

The setup of our aircraft database is like this:
Manufacturer / Model / Engine

Would there be any place on the internet that i can get that information? or gather it from many sources or similar?

Thanks in advance for all suggestions or help.

:)

Magoo

Defense Professional
Verified Defense Pro
Hi Everyone

I´m very new here so please bare with me :dunce.

I´m looking for a list of active military aircraft for a service that i have online for aviation technician/mechanics. We currently only have the listed approved EASA aircraft (google: easa part-66) in the database but would like to be able to accommodate users that work in the global defense sector. (currently we only have commercial aviation users)

The setup of our aircraft database is like this:
Manufacturer / Model / Engine

Would there be any place on the internet that i can get that information? or gather it from many sources or similar?

Thanks in advance for all suggestions or help.

:)
I believe Flightglobal has a product which would have that info - MiliCAS - but I don't think it's free.

MiliCAS | Military Aircraft Market Information | Flightglobal.com

gisli

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thank you all very much :) excellent !

i´ll need to browse this forum more

if you need a free aviation technician experience log book service check out mymxlog.com and we also have a free ATA lookup app for play and appstore called "ATApp".