how IAF fight Malaysian Sukhoi

Status
Not open for further replies.

marxist_command

Y' know the condition well. LAter relationship between Indonesia and Malaysia seems worse then we think. like AMbalat problem (border).

Indonesia airforce only consist F-16, Hawk mk-109, F-4, A-4, and 1 SU-27 & SU-30.

While the malaysian got full squadron of sukhoi

what do you think guys??:flaming

Ding

dude...

Malaysian Sukhois are not here yet. Right now we only have 1 sqn of MiG 29N, 1 sqn of Hawk 208 and half a sqn of Hornet Ds. Even then we'll be more than a match, no?

But that aside, I dont think our relations with Indonesia is really that bad. Not as if we are going to war about it. Peace dude.

Big-E

Banned Member
marxist_command said:
Y' know the condition well. LAter relationship between Indonesia and Malaysia seems worse then we think. like AMbalat problem (border).

Indonesia airforce only consist F-16, Hawk mk-109, F-4, A-4, and 1 SU-27 & SU-30.

While the malaysian got full squadron of sukhoi

what do you think guys??:flaming
If Indonesia and Malaysia ever got into something the IAF would be in a world of trouble. Since Indonesia decided not to sign any military defense treaties she would be on her own against the combined powers of Australia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore and the UK, every nation in this list besides NZ could run over the IAF by themeselves much less combined. You could throw in an alliance with China and they would still be outmatched in quality air-frames. So you can see the futility of this fight, Indonesia needs to remain on her Ps & Qs. :rolleyes:

suryaaa

guys sorry for interupting, its confusing ,using iaf for all othewr airfoces in the world. please use the correct name.

which varient of su-27 does malaysia and indonesia has.

Big-E

Banned Member
suryaaa said:
guys sorry for interupting, its confusing ,using iaf for all othewr airfoces in the world. please use the correct name.
It's pretty obvious we aren't talking about India, Iran, Iraq, Italy or Isreal, if you want me to waste 2 minutes of my life to find Tentara Nasional Indonesia Angkatan Udara I will but it's pretty obvious that's the object of discussion. Do you have a site that translates all the military abbreviations into the English counterpart? I would do it if I had that.:eek:

Magoo

Defense Professional
Verified Defense Pro
suryaaa said:
It's obvious from the first sentence which country he was talking about. And PLEASE...proof your posts and edit accordingly!

suryaaa said:
which varient of su-27 does malaysia and indonesia has.
Indonesia has two Su-30MKs and two Su-27s. Apart from their internal guns, the aircraft are unarmed. They have ambitions to acquire up to 48 Su-30s, but the funding just isn't there.

Malaysia has ordered (is it 12?) Su-30MKMs with all the bells and whistles - first delivery is due in August.

Magoo

Michael RVR

I certainly wouldn't credit the TNI-AF as being a credible threat.. they don't even have missiles for their flankers IIRC.

Big-E

Banned Member
Magoo said:
Malaysia has ordered (is it 12?) Su-30MKMs with all the bells and whistles - first delivery is due in August.
Better to have a dozen fully armed Su-30s than 48 Su-27s armed with just guns and SR-AAMs.:eek:

Ding

18 MKMs with bells, whistles, horns, dolby surround sound system.... 12 would be 3/4 of a squadron, dont you think? That said, Malaysia has been known to buy half a squadron of planes. Oh when will the stupidity end???

Big-E

Banned Member
Ding said:
18 MKMs with bells, whistles, horns, dolby surround sound system.... 12 would be 3/4 of a squadron, dont you think? That said, Malaysia has been known to buy half a squadron of planes. Oh when will the stupidity end???
Dolby surround sound!:eek: It's Bose now, where you been?

Status
Not open for further replies.