Defense aviation SME Needed for a few questions

Pave_Low

I am looking for an expert in the field of defense aviation with legitimate credentials to answer approximately 10 questions!

I am a VA student at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University and am writing a feasibility analysis on the incorporation of a light attack aircraft into the Air Force's arsenal to support CAS and armed overwatch missions.

A couple options I will be discussing are: Embraer EMB 314 Super Tucano and the Hawker Beechcraft AT-6B

Of course, I will properly cite you and send you a copy of the report upon my completion.

If interested, please reply with your email and basic credentials and I will reply with 10 basic questions.

Your help is greatly appreciated!!

-Brandon

CB90

The Bunker Group
Verified Defense Pro
I am looking for an expert in the field of defense aviation with legitimate credentials to answer approximately 10 questions!

I am a VA student at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University and am writing a feasibility analysis on the incorporation of a light attack aircraft into the Air Force's arsenal to support CAS and armed overwatch missions.

A couple options I will be discussing are: Embraer EMB 314 Super Tucano and the Hawker Beechcraft AT-6B

Of course, I will properly cite you and send you a copy of the report upon my completion.

If interested, please reply with your email and basic credentials and I will reply with 10 basic questions.

Your help is greatly appreciated!!

-Brandon
I would start here:
Light Attack/Armed Reconnaissance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://defensetech.org/2012/05/07/usaf-re-opens-light-attack-contest/

Mainly because there is going to be a wealth of knowledge in the RFP and requirements list for the contract award. I dunno if the fact that it's already been done is a good or bad thing for your paper...

Pave_Low

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Mainly because there is going to be a wealth of knowledge in the RFP and requirements list for the contract award. I dunno if the fact that it's already been done is a good or bad thing for your paper...

Thanks. I have plenty of info on the topic. What I need is an interview with an SME as it is a requirement for the report.

I will check out some of the sources listed in the wiki though.

Gremlin29

Super Moderator
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
I may be able to help, I'm an AH64D instructor pilot with 23+ years aviation experience. You can PM your questions to me and I will look them over to determine whether or not I am qualified to comment.