Go Back   Defense Technology & Military Forum > Global Defense & Military > Air Force & Aviation
Forgot Password? Join Us! Its's free!

Defense News
Land, Air & Naval Forces

Military Photos
Latest Military Pictures

F-35_launches_Joint_Strike_Missile.jpg

us-south-korea-drill.jpg

this-year-12700-us-troops-are-participating-alongside-many-more-south-korean-soldiers.jpg

the-us-routinely-dedicates-an-extremely-large-contingent-of-soldiers-and-marines-to-the-drills.jpg
Defense Reports
Aerospace & Defence

Recent Photos - DefenceTalk Military Gallery

Careers in aust airforce

This is a discussion on Careers in aust airforce within the Air Force & Aviation forum, part of the Global Defense & Military category; Hi, I'm really keen on beginning a career in the Australian Airforce. I've completed all my checks, paperwork and interviews ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old May 29th, 2014   #1
Just Hatched
Private
No Avatar
Threads:
Careers in aust airforce

Hi,

I'm really keen on beginning a career in the Australian Airforce. I've completed all my checks, paperwork and interviews and just have to select my 2 priority jobs in order to start basic training. The problem is, I really don't know what I'd like to do.
Can anyone suggest careers in the airforce that require the least amount of travel/time away from home? I think I'd like to a do a trade or a base security type role. Are there some jobs that you can be based at the airforce base and not have to be posted away a lot? I'm not interested in a direct combat role. I got a full sheet in the tests so am eligible for any job.

Please let me know your advice and thoughts.

Thanks, Jordan
jordanc92 is offline   Reply With Quote