India took decision to select our competitor as the preferred bidder in the Medium Multi-Role Combat Aircraft (MMRCA) tender. Although this is not yet a contract signature and contract negotiations are still ahead, we are disappointed. However, we respect the decision of the Indian MoD.
With the Eurofighter Typhoon, we offered the Indian Air Force the most modern combat aircraft available.
Based on the Indian Government feedback, we will now carefully analyze and evaluate this situation together with our European Partner Companies and their respective Governments.
Related Topic Tags
Related Defense, Military & Aerospace Forum Discussions
- Ukranian Crisis
- US Navy News and updates
- New escalation in Iranian nuclear issue?
- Does anybody know these vehicles
- Saudi Arabia where to next?
- Royal New Zealand Navy Discussions and Updates
- Russia's Arctic Expansion
- Australian Army Discussions and Updates
- Royal New Zealand Air Force
- Royal Australian Navy Discussions and Updates
- Indonesian Aero News
- 2 helicopters rescue yacht crew in NC
- Indian Military Aviation; News, Updates & Discussions
- Iraq war/unrest/fighting
- Self-defense options and needs from around the world