Elbit Systems has been awarded an approximately $40 million contract to supply a country in Africa with the Wise Intelligence Technology (WiTTM) System for Intelligence Analysis and Cyber Defense. The system will be supplied within two years.
A highly advanced end-to-end solution, WiT supports every stage of the intelligence process, including the collection of the data from multiple sources, databases and sensors, processing of the information, supporting intelligence personnel in the analysis and evaluation of the information and disseminating the intelligence to the intended recipient.
WiTTM will be integrated with various data sources, including Elbit Systems’ Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) solution and Elbit Systems’ PC Surveillance Systems (PSS), an advance solution for covert intelligence gathering.
Yehuda (Udi) Vered, General Manager of Elbit Systems Land and C4I, noted: “We are proud to be selected to supply this unique system, which is already field-proven, fully operational and customizable.
“Elbit Systems is a world leader in the fields of Intelligence Analysis and Cyber Defense, with proven solutions highly suitable for countries, armies and critical infrastructure sites.
“We hope that additional customers will follow in selecting our highly advanced and cutting edge systems in these fields as their preferred solution.”
Related Topic Tags
Keywords:cyber technology images, Technology System
Related Defense, Military & Aerospace Forum Discussions
- Iraq war/unrest/fighting
- Royal Australian Air Force [RAAF] News, Discussions and Updates
- Royal New Zealand Navy Discussions and Updates
- Russian Navy Discussions and Updates
- Royal Australian Navy Discussions and Updates
- Russian Air Force News & Discussion
- Ukranian Crisis
- New Zealand Army Organisation
- Indonesian Aero News
- Compact Fusion Reactor
- F-35B/C - Naval Air Discussions (USN & USMC)
- Singapore Army Pictures - 2014 Onwards
- Remote Weapon Station Project ( project mentor needed)
- Japanese Maritime Self Defense Force Thread
- Alternative sub propulsion tech?