Elbit Systems has been awarded an approximately $40 million contract to supply a country in Africa with the Wise Intelligence Technology (WiTTM) System for Intelligence Analysis and Cyber Defense. The system will be supplied within two years.
A highly advanced end-to-end solution, WiT supports every stage of the intelligence process, including the collection of the data from multiple sources, databases and sensors, processing of the information, supporting intelligence personnel in the analysis and evaluation of the information and disseminating the intelligence to the intended recipient.
WiTTM will be integrated with various data sources, including Elbit Systems’ Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) solution and Elbit Systems’ PC Surveillance Systems (PSS), an advance solution for covert intelligence gathering.
Yehuda (Udi) Vered, General Manager of Elbit Systems Land and C4I, noted: “We are proud to be selected to supply this unique system, which is already field-proven, fully operational and customizable.
“Elbit Systems is a world leader in the fields of Intelligence Analysis and Cyber Defense, with proven solutions highly suitable for countries, armies and critical infrastructure sites.
“We hope that additional customers will follow in selecting our highly advanced and cutting edge systems in these fields as their preferred solution.”
Related Topic Tags
Related Defense, Military & Aerospace Forum Discussions
- Royal New Zealand Navy Discussions and Updates
- Where are the Russian weapons in Syria?
- Ukranian Crisis
- Royal Australian Navy Discussions and Updates
- Royal Australian Air Force [RAAF] News, Discussions and Updates
- Royal Canadian Navy Discussions and updates
- The Indonesian Army
- Poland plans to purchase heli platform
- Naval Exercises
- Russian Navy Discussions and Updates
- Singapore Army Pictures - 2014 Onwards
- Iraq war/unrest/fighting
- New Zealand Army Organisation
- RMAF Future; need opinions
- [ List of "Active" Military Aircraft ] All Nations