According to the Bureau of Investigative Journalism, since June of 2004 between 2500 to 3300 people have fallen victim to unmanned drone attacks. Pakistan has been more than vocal about its opposition to the US using unmanned armed aircraft to implement strikes in the country against groups like the Taliban, but now the country has announced plans to develop their very own combat ready drones.Liz Wahl has more. RT America LIVE rt.com Subscribe to RT America! www.youtube.com Like us on Facebook www.facebook.com Follow us on Twitter twitter.com
Related Topic Tags
Related Defense, Military & Aerospace Forum Discussions
- Some newer stuff from me...so far
- The Royal Navy Discussions and Updates
- Ukranian Crisis
- Royal Air Force [RAF] discussions and updates
- RussianLand Forces Thread
- Juan Carlos / Canberra Class LHD
- Royal Australian Navy Discussions and Updates
- Russian Navy Discussions and Updates
- Royal New Zealand Air Force
- Singapore Army Pictures - 2014 Onwards
- How truly capable is the United States Navy?
- US Navy News and updates
- Singapore Navy
- Merkava for Singapore ?
- Indonesia: 'green water navy'