Assault Rifle vs. Sporting Rifle
The media and the anti-gunners are trying to tell Americans that "assault weapons" need to be banned for public safety. The problem is, assault rifles were banned in 1986. What they want to ban now are semi-automatic sporting firearms. The firearms they want to ban account for less than 1% of the firearms used in crime. We need to stop this mindless attack on our Constitutional rights. This link will take you to a Congressional website where you can quickly and easily email your Senators, Congressmen and the President: www.congress.org
Related Topic Tags
Keywords:future assault rifles indian army, indian army weapons vs chinese army weapons, Assault rifles versus sporting firearms, new indian army assault rifles, latest indian army assault rifle
Related Defense, Military & Aerospace Forum Discussions
- New Zealand Army Organisation
- Royal New Zealand Navy Discussions and Updates
- The Royal Navy Discussions and Updates
- Underwater UFO at Sweden
- Compact Fusion Reactor
- Ukranian Crisis
- Author Research - Exercises
- Australian Army Discussions and Updates
- Royal Australian Air Force [RAAF] News, Discussions and Updates
- Iraq war/unrest/fighting
- Russian Navy Discussions and Updates
- Indonesia: 'green water navy'
- VMFAT501 F35B , VAQ209 Growlers and Hornets!
- 149th FW Lone Star Gunfighters
- The Arsenal Ship Revisited. Again.