Assault Rifle vs. Sporting Rifle
The media and the anti-gunners are trying to tell Americans that "assault weapons" need to be banned for public safety. The problem is, assault rifles were banned in 1986. What they want to ban now are semi-automatic sporting firearms. The firearms they want to ban account for less than 1% of the firearms used in crime. We need to stop this mindless attack on our Constitutional rights. This link will take you to a Congressional website where you can quickly and easily email your Senators, Congressmen and the President: www.congress.org
Related Topic Tags
Keywords:China rifle latest, future assault rifles indian army, pakistan army latest assault rifle, china latest assault rifle, china new assault rifle
Related Defense, Military & Aerospace Forum Discussions
- Royal New Zealand Navy Discussions and Updates
- Ukranian Crisis
- Indonesia: 'green water navy'
- Royal Australian Air Force [RAAF] News, Discussions and Updates
- Iraq war/unrest/fighting
- Juan Carlos / Canberra Class LHD
- Royal New Zealand Air Force
- Royal Australian Navy Discussions and Updates
- ESM device?
- Singapore Army Pictures - 2014 Onwards
- Royal Air Force [RAF] discussions and updates
- Sub launched surface to air missiles - how useful?
- US Navy News and updates
- New Zealand Army Organisation
- The Royal Navy Discussions and Updates