New analysis indicates that the armoured vehicles upgrade & retrofit market will reach a value of $2.43bn in 2012. Budget cuts, lessons from recent conflicts, and unknown future threats have produced a focus on survivability and adaptability as major trends within the armoured vehicles upgrade & retrofit market.
Militaries increasingly see retrofits as a solution to the often costly and drawn out process of new armoured vehicle acquisition. With a host of companies from multiple sectors involved within the market for armoured vehicles upgrades, the linkage and cooperation between different providers and subcontractors is only increasing, with companies seeking to utilise best practices from varying sectors and worldwide locations.
The report contains 130 tables, charts and graphs that add visual analysis in order to explain developing trends within the armoured vehicles upgrade & retrofit market. The study provides forecasts for the period 2012-2022 in terms of value (US$) for the global armoured vehicles upgrade & retrofit market, as well as for 4 submarkets (medium armoured vehicles, main battle tanks, medium mine-resistant vehicles and light protected vehicles) of the armoured vehicles upgrade & retrofit market. In addition, 20 leading national armoured vehicles upgrade & retrofit markets are forecast and analysed from 2012-2022. The report also provides profiles of 20 leading companies operating within the market, and includes an exclusive interview with a principal company operating within the field of armoured vehicles upgrades – Paramount Group, providing expert insight alongside the analysis
The Armoured Vehicles Upgrade & Retrofit Market 2012-2022 report will be of value to current and future potential investors into the armoured vehicles upgrade & retrofit market, as well as companies and research centres aiming to broaden their knowledge of the market.
Related Topic Tags
Related Defense, Military & Aerospace Forum Discussions
- The Royal Navy Discussions and Updates
- Go Bag - contents and rationale
- Air Power Australia and Low-Observability
- Russian Air Force News & Discussion
- Royal New Zealand Navy Discussions and Updates
- Regional implications of PKK's truce with Turkey
- The Indonesian Army
- Philippines to Re-Focus on Territorial Defence in 2012
- NZDF General discussion thread
- Pakistan Air Force [PAF] News and Discussions
- South China Sea News & Discussions, incl Spratly Islands News
- Russian Navy Discussions and Updates
- F-35B/C - Naval Air Discussions (USN & USMC)
- F-35 Program - General Discussion
- Indonesian Aero News