8 IAF SU-30MKI return to Nellis AFB.
8 SU-30's from the Indian Air Force, recover after a morning Red Flag orientation flight. Call Sign SWORD and RAIDER. Ifyou would like to see more videos like this, please subscribe to the channel. Also, dont forget to check out the channel for videos of Military exercises, Fly Bys, Air Shows, Spotting videos, and regular flying ops at Nellis AFB. All of the new videos will be in full HD! Some or all of my videos may have pictures to go with them, to see them visit my website at www.nellisspotters.com
Related Topic Tags
Related Defense, Military & Aerospace Forum Discussions
- "Across the Beach"- AAVs for the Australian Army ?
- NZDF General discussion thread
- The Royal Navy Discussions and Updates
- Indonesia: 'green water navy'
- Royal Australian Navy Discussions and Updates
- US Navy News and updates
- Russian Air Force News & Discussion
- ADF General discussion thread
- Future of the Global Hawk
- Marine Nationale Discussions and Updates
- F-35 Program - General Discussion
- DT Hall of Shame - Ban List
- Tactical Nuclear weapons - still relevant?
- Royal Australian Air Force [RAAF] News, Discussions and Updates
- New Zealand Army Organisation